List 5 favorite shows (In no particular order) and answer questions accordingly
OK. My top 5 favorite shows….i think
2. Slings And Arrows
3. Sex In The City
4. United States of Tara
5. Gilmore Girls
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Oh gosh!! So hard. Geoffrey is pretty freakin’ amazing. His crazy outburst are hilarious. I do love Ellen too though.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Artie and Mercedes. For sure. Artie is a jerk and Mercedes is annoying as hell.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?:
Ohhh this is too hard. I kinda love the second episode when Alice confronts Marshalls teacher. That was pretty awesome. I also love the episode in season 2 when they all end up in the basement! OMG! Shoshana. oooh and the 2nd to last episode OMG Bryce is Crazy!!!!
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
Every season BEFORE Rory loses her virginity. I will say Season 3 the whole Dean Vs. Jesse.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?:
My favorite relationship is…… well is Big and Carrie too obvious? Maybe instead its Miranda and Steve. I think they are the cute underdogs.
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?:
hmmmm there is no relationship in Slings&Arrows that I dislike. I love Geoff and Ellen. And Rachel Mcadams and that actor dude, and the gay Romeo and straight Juliet. I like em all. Oh Wait… The guy in season three who briefly dated the musical theatre girl. that was annoying.
7. How long have you watched 1?:
Since the first pilot. I knew it would be the greatest show ever as soon as the ads started.
8. How did you become interested in 3?:
ummm its Sex in the City…. I’ve always been interested. But I really started watching it after it ended. I love Sarah Jessica Parker. Nuff Said.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Toni Collette is brilliant. Completely brilliant. But I also really like Keir Gilchrist.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
OMG> thats too hard. Glee is kind of going downhill for me and Gilmore Girls has its ups and downs. Im gonna say… that Slings and Arrows is the most consistent throughout. But I love Glee and GG so much!!!!
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Well Iv’e seen every episode of Sex in the City plus the two movies.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
MARSHALL GREGSON. 100% He is amazing.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Why would I kill off my fave character!?!!?!? I guess if Lorelai had to die on the show it would have to be in the quirkiest most random way possible. like Coffee poisoning. Is that possible?
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Not at all. Sex In The City is about glamour, fashion, love, and romance. USOT is about mental illness, family, and self discovery. They dont match at all. Not to mention USOT takes place in freakin KANSAS CITY of all places, far from NY.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
hmmm well they’ve paired up in so many ways…. is it bad that I was really surprised Kurt and Karofsky didnt hook up. :O
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Sex in the City….. but i love the main Gilmore Girls…and grandma.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
!!!! Both have crazy opening sequences. But The Slings and Arrows one gets sooooo annoying so fast. lol